Friday, July 09, 2010

Magic: The Gathering - Plaguespitter

This Magic stuff is running twice as long as I intended...I've got a couple more days of it left! Today, another Phyrexian "horror:"



Back before this sort of thing was easy to find on the internet, I used to learn of upcoming Magic card releases through gaming magazines, which were text-only until the cards were finally out. When I first saw that there was a horror called a "plaguespitter," I was very intrigued to find out what it would look like. I'm not sure what I was expecting, but it definitely wasn't a cross between a pig and a treehopper with a bony mask (or is that just the nose?) and filth-spewing back pores. A very simple but very original design. I wonder how large it's supposed to be?

2 Comments:

Blogger Ozark said...

WHOOOOAAA. REALLY like the skeleton legs coming out of the pores.

5:08 AM  
Blogger Jared is Leader said...

Diarrhea is like a storm raging inside of you.

11:10 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home