Wednesday, October 04, 2006

SPIRIT Amusement

So I went to the newly-opened "Spirit" Halloween store - my first time seeing the chain in person, bought a few things to put on the October collection page, and took the following mildly entertaining photographs:













This "Skull Warriors" box housed the traditional assortment of plastic scythes and pitchforks. Can the Skull Warriors afford to be so stingy on the battlefield!? Only time will tell!





















"Fun blood", you say? And it's infected!?! I may have to come back and buy this, but I'm worried it will one day decay and spray fun blood all over my stuff.

Actually, I'm certain now that I will buy it.


















And finally, this absolutely wonderful display box for water-filled rubber tube toys. INTENSE, MAN!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home